Four Oaks Healthcare provide exceptional home care in Stirling and surrounding areas. With a large list of qualified carers dedicated to helping others, we provide compassionate live in care in the comfort of your home. With the help of a live in carer, you or your loved one can retain as much normality in your current lifestyle as possible.
Elderly Care in Stirling
Our approach to elderly care in Stirling focuses on each individual retaining as much normality in their life as possible. Many elderly clients we care for need little in the way of intensive care or medical assistance but require help around the home and assistance with mobility. Our care enables them to retain independence, with visits to the shops, help around the house, support when visiting friends, and help with cooking nutritious meals. Having a live in carer also means that someone trusted is always present in the event of an emergency or should they have a fall.
Our elderly care in Stirling includes a live in 24-hour carer, also providing Dementia care in Stirling and Alzheimer’s care in Stirling, day or night, for whatever the recipient may need. For those living with Dementia or Alzheimer’s, the sense of familiarity and companionship a home carer brings can be hugely beneficial to mental wellbeing.
Complex Care Stirling
With a team of expertly trained home carers, fully qualified in all aspects of care we provide, we can help those living with a variety of complex conditions and illnesses. Living in the property of the recipient, our carers can provide:
• Huntington’s Disease care in Stirling
• Locked-In Syndrome care in Stirling
• Cerebral Palsy care in Stirling
• Motor Neurone Disease care in Stirling
• Multiple Sclerosis care in Stirling
• Spinal Cord Injury care in Stirling
• Acquired Brain Injury care in Stirling
• Ventilated Clients care in Stirling
Respite Care Stirling
If you or a loved one has been in a serious accident, suffered an injury, or is recovering from an operation or serious illness, our 24-hour home respite care in Stirling ensures that you are adequately cared for while you recover. Assisting with bathing, feeding, grocery shopping, cleaning, medication management and anything else required, our home carers can ease your transition back from the hospital as you get back to normality.
Why choose Four Oaks Healthcare in Stirling
• Industry leading home care services for those with complex needs in Stirling and surrounding areas.
• Personalised and fully managed care services in Stirling
• A dedicated care manager
• 24/7 care to give your loved one continuity and companionship from someone they trust.
For any further information please call us on03337720156 and we will be happy to help.