Live-in care is a modern, full-time care solution that allows you to stay at home in familiar, relaxed surroundings with a comfortable routine and everything the way you want it. Live-in care is a realistic alternative to a care home or nursing home.
Four Oaks Live-in care is a specialist, managed service, which provides 24-hour Live-in care. It provides friendly, reliable and highly trained carers who will support you to stay at home by delivering excellent care services, tailored to suit your every need by using individual training and support plans.
Our Live-in care service meets all areas of your health care, emotional and social needs. It supports your well-being and maximises independence, enabling you or a loved one to remain active and engaged with the people who matter most. Living at home allows people to spend more time with their families, feel safe in a familiar environment and remain part of their local community.
Safe and professional service
The service is regulated by the Care Quality Commission and our carers undertake a robust recruitment and selection process, being vetted and DBS checked.
They are trained to the highest National Government Standards in Health and Social Care.
Further training includes moving and handling people, brain injury, diplomas and apprenticeships in Health and Social Care, specialist conditions and any specialist training required. Nursing led care is provided and the carers are trained by qualified nurses to perform certain tasks supporting continuity of care when care needs change.
What makes us different?
- Our management team is fully qualified in this sector
- Whilst we offer a complete package of care services, we specialise in the Live-in care service
- We have dedicated Live-In qualified managers who support the services
- We constantly check and review the care offering weekly checks, regular reviews and contact at all times
- We provide personal profiles on our carers and ongoing training to ensure we provide a personalised service
An Individual Care Plan
- We will carry out a home or hospital visit to discuss the level of care
- We’ll develop a care plan and assess the needs and any risks with the help of the persons who needs the care, carers, family members and healthcare professionals
- The care plan will look at the health and social care and the level of support you need