Friendly, Fun and Relaxed, Determined, Focused and Professional
Join The Four Oaks Healthcare Team
Download Application Form
If your application has been successful, you will be invited to attend for an interview to discuss the type of work you are looking for and any limitations, which you may have due to childcare arrangements or other commitments. Following the interview, if your application is successful, we will request references and begin the DBS checking procedure.
Once this is completed, you may be offered a position with Four Oaks Healthcare and you will be able to start your induction training.
About The Role
Four Oaks Healthcare are a leading health care agency providing high quality support to clients in their own homes, We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals who enjoy interacting with our clients and assisting them with daily activities which could involve personal care.
Home Care shifts vary between 4 hours and 12 hours per day/night in the service users own home, candidates must be warm and friendly with a strong work ethic a positive attitude and a genuine passion for providing our clients with high quality care and support.
We can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- On-going training and development opportunities
- Local work
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Paid
- Free Uniform
- Company Pension
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Full Free Training and Induction – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme (After probation is completed you will be rewarded with £50 cash!)
In return, we’d like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 6 months experience working in care in the UK
- Training if required
- Full UK Diving Licence
- Access To Your Own Car
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Team working skills and the ability to use your initiative
- A respectful and caring approach to the clients
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.72 /hour